OK some opinions are needed here...
with the now running engine I am getting a bit of smoke (oil)... its not a smokescreen but it is enough to bug me...
Background informaiton
comp test shows all cylindars a bit low but not out of spec
Engine has mostly sat for 4-6 years as far as I know with minimal running (every 6 months maybe?)
Full tuneup recently completed
Do you think that with some time it may reseat everything and stop smoking? or at least lower the oil burning to something not bothersome? Old school engines are not exactly my specialty so any opinions or would be great
Thanks
with the now running engine I am getting a bit of smoke (oil)... its not a smokescreen but it is enough to bug me...
Background informaiton
comp test shows all cylindars a bit low but not out of spec
Engine has mostly sat for 4-6 years as far as I know with minimal running (every 6 months maybe?)
Full tuneup recently completed
Do you think that with some time it may reseat everything and stop smoking? or at least lower the oil burning to something not bothersome? Old school engines are not exactly my specialty so any opinions or would be great
Thanks
0 comments:
Post a Comment