8/14/08


Well after a lot of life changes.. becoming the Stay at home dad person (Mr Mom) my wife changing jobs etc I am back to working on the Scout.. I have changed plans a little bit. Now that I have a lot of time on my hands (when not beating children) I am going to do a Frame OFF restoration (or semi close restoration)
So I pulled the scout out from the side of the house to remove Dirt and Wasp nests...






Then it went into the garage for Dismantlement :)
Hood and Windshield are off

PO's Idea of upgraded seats that were way too low

Tranny hump removed (note the ingenious Ebrake lever from the PO..)

Pulled the Steering wheel (and found a Horn button in the Dash :pinch:)

Took a look at the turn signal stat and all looks good (just need to weld the signal arm back on that was broken off :( )



Oh and some good news on the Spedomiter.. once I pulled the cable out it went back to 0 so it either totally broke or is good to go.. (I will have to test it out on my drill :) )

0 comments:

Post a Comment