1/14/09


So I got all of the holes filled and ground down. I have been waiting for the last week for my 1 step rust converter to show up so that I had it on hand before I washed the frame with the power washer.. well UPS says it should be here today so I have been cleaning the frame like mad.. started with a good coat of oven cleaner let that soak and then pressure washed that off to go to the second step of some purple power cleaner degreaser to get all of the oils off.. I did spend a lot of time with my chimney brush idea and it got all of the big chunks out of the frame and scraped it nice and smooth in there

Hopefully I can post some pics of a clean and rust converted frame by end of day tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment